cPanel is used for managing your web hosting account and available on all HostGator Linux hosting plans, including Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS and Linux Dedicated Servers.
When it comes to online accounts, one of the hardest to access are control panel accounts for web hosting. This is because most of these login pages, such as the cPanel login page, are not accessible unless you know what to put in the address bar directly. It is also one of the hardest login pages to access because each website hosting provider features different login pages, login addresses and login defaults. Short of calling the provider themselves, getting to the right login page can be very difficult. But you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right login page. We have a link that will take you directly to the correct login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your cPanel account:
1. First Enter any of the cPanel Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. This will open a pop up window to login
3. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
4. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
5. Click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER MY PASSWORD so you don’t have to each time you access your account
6. Finally, click the OK button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in to cPanel?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Try to enter the root access of your account
2. If you are able to access your root account you can then reset the password at the Account Functions section.
3. On Account Functions, select Password Modification to reset your Password for cPanel
Are you still having trouble logging in to cPanel? Not to worry, simply contact cPanel directly and get help with your cPanel Login:
3131 W. Alabama, Box #30
Houston, TX 77098
United States of America
For questions about product requirements, specifications, features, pricing, or to learn more about cPanel software or the company.
Customer Service Inquires:
For questions about your partner account, licensing, non-profit or educational licensing, or other customer service related questions.
Customer Service Holiday Hours
Monday May 27th, 2013
Thursday July 4th, 2013
Monday September 2nd, 2013
Shortcut to cPanel Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your cPanel Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your cPanel Account credetials
Contact Details of cPanel in case you need to reach them for help regarding your cPanel Login
Your opinion of cPanel:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...